Lithium batteries for medical devices are becoming more and more simple and portable. One of the biggest manifestations is that they can be separated from the existence of 220V voltage and use lithium batteries for power supply, so that medical devices can be portable and moved. Characteristics of lithium battery requirements for medical devices:
1. The safety factor of medical equipment batteries is better. Most medical equipment batteries use aluminum-plastic soft-pack lithium batteries, which are different from the metal casings of liquid batteries. If there is a potential safety accident, liquid batteries are very prone to explosion, and medical equipment batteries are the most Just puffed up.
2. The medical lithium battery adopts a soft-packed lithium battery with a small wall thickness, which can achieve a thickness of 0.45mm, and at the same time can withstand certain bending or twisting conditions without affecting the battery performance. There is a technical bottleneck when the wall thickness of liquid lithium-ion batteries is less than 3.6mm.
3. Lithium batteries for medical equipment are relatively light in weight. Medical equipment batteries use soft-pack lithium batteries, which are 40% lighter than steel-shell lithium batteries of the same capacity and 20% lighter than aluminum-shell batteries.
4. The shape of the soft-packed lithium battery for medical equipment lithium batteries can be customized at a high end. The wall thickness of the battery can be increased or decreased or the shape can be changed according to the needs of customers, so as to improve the performance of the actual use function of medical equipment.
5. Compared with the same size and specification of the steel shell battery or other equipment battery, the capacity of the soft pack lithium battery is 10-15% higher, and 5-10% higher than that of the aluminum shell battery.
6. The soft-packed lithium battery for medical equipment is produced by the lamination process. According to the special design, the impedance of the battery can be greatly reduced and the performance of the battery under high current discharge can be greatly improved. Medical soft-pack lithium batteries are widely used in medical equipment for outdoor ambulance defibrillation monitors, blood pressure monitors, wearable blood oxygen monitors, palm electrocardiographs, wearable single-lead electrocardiographs, etc.